Custom Web & Mobile Apps
IoT (Internet of Things)
Legacy App Conversion
Why Digitization is Important - The New Reality
Digitization, automation, and other advances are transforming industries, labor markets, and the global economy.
What is digital transformation?
New capabilities require businesses to be agile, customer-oriented, well-connected, innovative, efficient, and most importantly aligned with present and future customer needs. Digital transformation is not only a development stage, but a journey having various connected objectives. It requires enterprises to strive towards continuous improvement and optimization of business processes.
Benefits of digitization:
- The ability for more than one person to access same data at once.
- Access from anywhere at any time.
- Greater integration with business applications.
- The elimination of hybrid systems (paper and digital) that can confuse users who want access to the entire history of a case.
- The ability to reuse existing resources limited by its format, such as large maps or materials stored on microfilm or magnetic tape.
- The application of classification and indexing methods consistent for document retrieval, especially for hybrid records.
- Integration with the organization's procedures for disaster recovery and backups.
- Eco-friendly & Cost saving.
- The potential reduction in physical storage space.
- The ability to increase the productivity of the organization.
- Between 60 and 90% of the costs of such tasks are entirely avoidable using support advanced capture system.